Pages

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Vistaprint Addiction

Hello, my name is Mrs. Kiwi and I am a Vistaprint Addict!  My last order was placed 8 hours ago.  I'm not going to mention how many items I have created, nor how much money I have spent.  As long as the total isn't in print, no one can prove anything!

If you haven't guessed by now, I love vistaprint.  I have created dozens of classroom resources and materials.  I am including a few of my most recent creations, at some point, I may treat you to all of my creations.  But, then again, that would be revealing the depths of my addiction, and I'm not sure I want to do that just yet ;)

These first 3 are all small car door magnets  to label each days topic of our Talk About It posters.




This tote will hang next to my door and contain a first aid kit, flashlight, class list, parent names and numbers, and other emergency information.  

Our school uses CHAMPS and this poster will help me manage the noise level in the classroom.

I saying I like and thought would make a cute poster.

Before I am asked, yes, I did create each of the above images.  I use a combination of mostly photoshop, a little illustrator, and a little MS Word.  I will plan to add some more vistaprint creations in the future, so stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment