Pages

Saturday, July 7, 2012

New Job Title

Earlier this summer, I was given the opportunity of becoming an intervention teacher.  With the RIT initiative hitting our district full force, my principal decided to add two intervention teachers.  I will be working with 3rd-5th graders who are considered tier 3 and are not in special ed.  


I am getting more excited about this change.  I am hoping that it means I will actually have some blog time this year, as I realize that I have now gone 11 months without a post...shame on me!  I am going to do my best to become a good blogger and actually blog!


1 comment:

  1. Hello! This is kind of off topic but I need some guidance from an established blog. Is it tough to set up your own blog? I'm not very techincal but I can figure things out pretty fast. I'm thinking about making my own but I'm not sure where to begin. Do you have any ideas or suggestions? Many thanks
    kids blackout curtains

    ReplyDelete